terça-feira, 25 de setembro de 2012

Perguntas para host family + ja estando nos USA


Algumas perguntas do au pair Handbook da Cultural Care, que poderão te ajudar durante esse período de transição.

What are the household rules? Could you please write them down for me on a separate piece of paper?What are my responsibilities? Could you please write down a clear list of things I will be responsible for?
Perguntas sobre a casa

Could you please give me a complete tour of the house and yard?
Could you please show me how to operate some of the appliances (the washing machine, dryer, dishwasher, stove, microwave, etc)?
Please show me where all the telephones are. Does 911 work from this area?

Vizinhança

Could you please show me around the neighborhood/town?
Are there areas the children like to visit?
Where can I find public transportation and where does it go?

As crianças

Could we discuss any other useful information you think I ought to know about the children?
Please review with me some of your specific child safety rules, both for when we are at home and when out of the house.

As refeições

At what time do the children normally eat?
Do the children have any food allergies?
Do the children have a favorite food?
Hora do banho

Please show me the procedures for bathing the children.
What temperature should the water be?
Please show me the full process of how you want me to change the baby.

Brincadeiras

Can the kids go only to certain friends´ house?
Is there any game that the children are not allowed to play?
Do the children have favorite game?
Are there some toys which require more strict supervision than others?

Roupas

Please show me where you keep all the children’s clothes.
Please show me how to dress the children when going outside?

Colocando as crianças para dormir

Do the children nap? If so, when and for how long?
What time do they go to bed?
Which toys are the children permitted to bring to bed?
Dirigindo
Do I have permission to use the car?
What time can I use the car?
Can I use your car during my free time?

Bjinhus.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Observação: somente um membro deste blog pode postar um comentário.